Fabpro Whey Isolate 2KG
- Free Gym Accessories Worth Rs.1048/- on every Fabpro Whey Isolate Get Shaker worth Rs.499/- & T-shirt worth Rs.549/- Hurry up Limited time offer
- This Whey Protein Isolate Is Rich Source of Protein Which Aids in Growth and Maintenance of Muscle Mass.
- This High-Quality Isolate Is Rich in Branched Chain Amino Acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, Which Gives That Ideal Push to Bodybuilders.
- Whey contains imported whey isolate as the primary source blended with ultra-refined concentrate which delivers 23.2 grams of protein in a delicious Cafe Mocha flavour.
- Fabpro Raw Whey Isolate 90% delivers the ultimate whey in its most natural, clean, and minimally processed form i.e., free from additives, preservatives, flavours, sugars, sweeteners, amino spiking, or any other external ingredient
|Protein Type||Whey isolate|
|Usage Timing||Pre-Workout & Post-Workout|
|Additives||Water or Milk|
- Fabpro Raw Whey Isolate 90% contains Isolate Protein (WPI) with ‘digestive enzymes’ helping you build lean muscles and enabling easier digestion of protein. A popular choice for all fitness enthusiasts, athletes, and weight training individuals as an intra or post-workout drink
- FABPRO Raw Whey Isolate is a 90% raw whey protein isolate that delivers 27 grams of protein, 12.96 grams of EAA’s, and nearly 5.96 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs per 30 grams of serving that promote fast post-workout recovery
- Since this high protein supplement is unflavoured and unsweetened. It might not taste great but offers you the best possible flexibility. You can consume it with additional flavouring as per your likeness in a smoothie, protein shake or recipes like protein cakes, protein bars, etc.
What does whey protein isolate do for your body?
Whey protein contains an incredible range of essential amino acids, which are absorbed quickly
- Numerous studies show that it can help you increase strength.
- gain muscle and lose significant amounts of body fat.
Why is whey isolate better?
Each has different amounts of lactose (a sugar found in milk) and fat, depending on its intended use. Isolate. Whey is processed to reduce its fat and lactose content, leaving mainly protein. Whey protein isolate may be better for people who have trouble digesting lactose (lactose intolerance).
Is it good to take isolate whey protein?
Whey protein is an exceptionally healthy way to add more protein to your diet. It’s a quality protein source that is absorbed and utilized efficiently by the human body. This is particularly important for athletes, bodybuilders or people who need to gain muscle mass and strength while losing fat.
When should I drink whey isolate?
Whey protein is an incredibly versatile nutritional ingredient. Not only can it be used after workouts, but whey protein can also be consumed with breakfast, as a midday snack, with dinner and even right before bed.
Is isolate or whey better?
Summary The main difference between whey isolate and concentrate is that whey isolate undergoes more processing, which results in a higher protein content with less carbs, lactose and fat. Whey isolate is typically more expensive than whey concentrate.
FABPRO WHEY ISOLATE By Friska Nutrition is true GOLD standard Protein. 100% Pure Whey Isolate with zero % fat. Support muscle recovery. Minimize muscle soreness and fatigue. Allow muscle to recover well & fast so that one can keep to training regularly. Promote lean muscle gain and strength. Support intensive resistance training/workout. Prevent muscle breakdown and maintain muscle mass.
- 30 G SCOOP
- ZERO FAT
- ZERO CARB
- BUILD LEAN MUSCLE
- ZERO SUGAR
- 26 Grams High Quality Protein for Muscle Growth
- Muscle Strength gain
- Speed Up Muscle recovery
- Build Lean muscle
SHAKE : Add 1 scoops of Banana Gainer per 14 fl.oz of water or milk to shaker cup, secure the top and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
BLEND: Add 1 scoops of 100% FABPRO whey Isolate per 14 fl.oz of water or milk to a Blender and mix, For a frosty shake, add a handful of ice cubes.
|Whey Protein Isolate|
|Cocoa(in select flavours)|
|Vitamins & Minerals|
|Class II Preservatives|
|Sucrose Added(INS 955)|
|Energy||108 Kcals(Per Serving 30g)|
|Carbohydrates||<1 g(Per Serving 30g)|
|Protein||26 g(Per Serving 30g)|
|Fat||1 g(Per Serving 30g)|
|Sugar||0 g(Per Serving 30g)|
|Sodium||50 mg(Per Serving 30g)|
|Alaline||5200 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Lysine||9600 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Arginine||2500 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Metheonine||2200 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|L-Asparatic||Acid 11000 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Phenyia Alanine||3500 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Cysteine||2600 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Proline||5900 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Glutamine Acid||13000 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Serine||4900 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Glycine||2000 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Theorine||6800 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Histidine||2000 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Tryptochan||1800 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Iso Leucine||6500 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Yyrosine||3200 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Leucine||11000 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Valine||6200 mg(Per Serving 100g)|
|Number of Scoops per Container||
|Maximum Shelf Life||
|Country of Origin||
|Manufactured & Packed for||
FRISKA NUTRACEUTICALS PVT. LTD.